Devina Dediva becomes the most hated woman in the Philippines after posting a racist comment on her twitter after the winning of Miss World Megan young.
Devina felt really sorry and regretting the word she said. She has gone to great lengths to abuse the Filipinos and called them as dirty and smelly. Now, Devina is repenting what she said and has also created a Twitter account just to apologize to the people in Philippines and Megan Young too.
"Im so sorry @meganbata and to all the Filipinos out there. Sorry. I don't have a twitter account so I made one just to show my apology," Devida wrote on her Twitter account as a profile summary and says she is so resentful that she will not change her Twitter bio "for life!"
Devina, who is now the most hated woman in Philippines, is asking for forgiveness from the people in Philippines and requesting them to stop hating her.
"Hating me won't ever make you look good. Now shut up," she writes in another tweet.
The impact of her racist comments for Megan Young was to this extent that she got fired from her current job and even has criminal charges filed against her. She is currently looking for a job and says she had "moved on."
Devina also added that her grandmother is being taken care by a Filipino nanny who is really sweet.
"I feel so disgusted. My grandmom is taking care by a filipino nanny. She was so good and kind. :(," Devina says.
"I'm trying to get my files so I can work again. I badly need a job," Devina wrote on Twitter.
Though the hate comments haven't stopped against the girl but there are certain people in Philippines who are actually ready to forgive her.
"Apology accepted ... Hope you will be ok soon :) Please be strong and hope you will be ok soon :)," she is assured by one Twitter user Nene Nette, from Philippines.
"if there are some filipino who still insult you, don't mind them. they will stop soon. i assure you that. :)," said another user Jo Ann Bolocboloc from Philippines.
Yes I'm fat and ugly an miss @meganbata is sexy and beautiful
— Devina Dediva (@devinadediva666) October 2, 2013
"Please show me filipinos are willing to forgive someone. That's all I want. Again, I'm sorry," Devina pleads.
Do you think it's time for the Filipinos to show their forgiving side and accept the apology?
Source: au.ibtimes.com



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteshe needs a job?? hmm maybe she should apply as A HOUSE MAID! THAT WILL SUIT HER BEST! then she will know what house maids do.
ReplyDeleteshe said stop doing this now . . the woman made an apology . . why we cannot just accept that . . I think you are more educated than writing another insults . . thanks . .
DeleteIF she had used her better judgement, this wouldnt have happened in the first place. Its easy for an outsider to say what you stated but still it doesnt do nothing to teach her a lesson in humility
DeleteNow she learned what her saying about Filipino!! Now maybe no body accepted you in your position a what job you've done! and you look forward as a HOUSE MAID.
ReplyDeleteShe's apologizing just to get a job again..She is not sincere enough to be sorry for what she did. If she wants forgiveness from filipinos, try to go to the Philippines and have a public apology...
ReplyDeletetsk tsk tsk :D
Deleteand that's what we called "karma". good luck Devilna Dediva
ReplyDeleteShe should've thought things out carefully before lashing out on a whole race. Now she's suffering the consequences and is pleading to set things right.
ReplyDeleteApology is expected. Acceptance is up to the reader.
you are still welcome to Philippines :)
ReplyDeleteonly now you realized that you are fat and ugly?
ReplyDeleteyour apology accepted, if you need a job try to be a nanny for you to understand that being a nanny or maid is not an easy job. respect nannies cause they clean your ass hole when your still a child.
Really folks why did any of this matter? Grow up to all of you her and all the flipant filipino's. In highschool kids say and do far worse, then as we grow up or as most think they have grown up but have only grown older you see this garbage at the job site. Restrooms penciled in with call betty for this(betty is the nice lady at the desk upfront) or Victor is a spic(Victor is the hardworking mexican) People the tongue is bad. But come on why is this even worth time to talk about. I am in the Philippines and have for 6 months tried to get help for all the street children that are abandoned. there is an estimated 70,000+ in Manila alone. Every where I go I see these poor kids that filipinos just walk by. I am an American and my wife is the greatest and she's filipina and was for almost 7 years a Maid(Domestic Helper) She was raised partly in an orphanage and together we try to make a differance for the positive. Yet each time we turn around people would be more happy to waste their life in these useless drama's then to actually make a positive impact in this world. www.battlegroundchurch.com
ReplyDeleteOh and while in the Philippines I have been racially slurred at almost everyday of my short stay. When I try to buy things I am charged more then any one else even if I was right behind another who purchased same product at a lower price. Maybe it is time for everyone to stop the hypocrisy. No my name isn't "Hey JOE".
DeleteEven my wife has been brought nearly to tears as we go to pay and the price shoots up just because I am fare skinned and not of the beautiful caramel complexion of the locals. Maybe it is time each of the people who has been racist here to get the same treatment as this lady, who was wrong and yes she probably doesn't regret it, but do any of you? Now while all this is being said and read children are going hungry and need help. They need a loving home where they learn to love others as Jesus has taught us. Where they are fed and get clothed properly. www.battlegroundchurch.com isn't that actually worth the time and effort?
Calm down and get down from your lofty tower,oh exalted one. But great job at self promotion
Deleteis this really her? I'm still not sure it's a legit account.
ReplyDeleteToo much attention. Stop making her famous. :D
ReplyDeleteAccepted and we wish her well. Time to move on people!!
ReplyDeleteArtista na yaan....bigyan ng jacket yaannnn...
ReplyDeleteEASY TO FORGIVE FOR THE PERSON WHO'S SINCERE....(not you devina)
ReplyDeleteHARD TO FORGET FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!.....
You people get a life! Account is fake.
ReplyDeleteThe tittle of this thread is "Apology for a Job". ^^ apology is not accepted... this account is fake. if you want to really need forgiveness from pilipino, i think personal apologize is better. what do you think? btw devina, use your brain before you post something. if you have little brain...
ReplyDeleteCheck out my page to get free passes > https://www.facebook.com/rjsclothingbazaar
ReplyDelete